Each year the Lansdowne Friends School community ~ parents, former parents, alumni, grandparents, Meeting members, current and former teachers, School Committee members and other friends of the school ~ helps fill the gap between tuition income and the actual cost of educating each child.
Your gift to the Annual Giving Fund enhances the education of each child at Lansdowne Friends School. Annual Giving contributions provide:
- Books and collections of literature for classroom libraries
- Materials for book-publishing
- Field trip opportunities that connect learning to the real world
- Funding to expand the Spanish program
- Curtural studies and classroom themes
- A shop experience for all students
- Compensation for our talented and committed staff
- And much more.
Please join us! YOUR GIFT to Annual Giving is vital to the school. Honor a special teacher with a gift in her/his name or make your gift In Honor Of or In Memory Of a special person.