Thank you for taking the time to explore our school. As the Director of Admission, the best part of my role here at LFS is meeting and working with interested families, like yours, sharing what makes LFS such a special place in which to learn and grow, and helping you determine if our school feels like the right fit for your child and your family.
- We believe in educating children in a nurturing, yet challenging learning environment guided by Quaker values.
- We value the Inner Light in all children.
- We treat students with respect, kindness and care as they grow.
- We believe that children learn best by experiencing the world around them
- We encourage them to dig deeply, ask big questions and work diligently to solve problems.
LFS is a community, where students are known and cared for by teachers with whom they build strong and lasting connections.
We value the natural world and believe that it inspires creativity and fuels childrens’ brains and bodies as they learn and grow.
It is our goal that every LFS student, from Grades PK-6 thrives in a supportive and challenging learning environment that allows them to follow their passion and purpose in the world.
If this feels like the kind of school you’ve been looking for, I encourage you to apply to join us for the upcoming school year. If you’d like to learn more about Lansdowne Friends School, please continue to explore our website. The best way to get to know LFS is to spend time here on campus. I invite you to come to an upcoming open house, as your schedule permits. Click here to learn more about visiting LFS
I welcome your questions and look forward to meeting you soon.
All the best,